Inside this issue
- Get Stoked Over Snowboarding
- Warfighter Josh Elliott Sets His Sights on Paralympics
- A Beginner’s Guide to Yoga
- Champion Snowboarder Nicole Roundy Training Hard for the Paralympics
- The Future Looks Bright for E-Team Member Tyler Stern
- Check out dozens of adaptive sports events
Challenge Magazine is a publication of Disabled Sports USA, providing adaptive sports information to adults and children with disabilities, including those who are visually impaired, amputees, spinal cord injured (paraplegic and quadriplegic), and those who have multiple sclerosis, head injury, cerebral palsy, autism and other related intellectual disabilities. From those learning adaptive sports for the first time to disabled athletes on the US Paralympic team, Challenge Magazine encourages anyone with a disability to participate in sports! Advertisers! Three times a year, 27,000 copies of CHALLENGE Magazine are read by an estimated 60,000 readers including amputee athletes, wounded warriors, prosthetists, orthotists, therapists, trainers, instructors, coaches, fans, and families interested in disabled sports and adaptive recreation. Your ad will be viewed more than an estimated 165,000 times a year by those who are interested in how your products and services can help them achieve and maintain an active lifestyle. Learn more HERE.