Adapt2Achieve regional conferences enable adaptive sports providers to deliver improved program services to their communities. Based on the needs of the industry, the conferences provide administrative, fundraising, program development and adaptive sports training for coaches, therapists, volunteers, military staff and adaptive sports professionals.
Why You Should Join Us
Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Chapters of Disabled Sports USA are guaranteed priority registration and offered free or reduced enrollment fees. Content is based on survey feedback from DSUSA chapters and includes the following:
- Learn the latest adaptive sports teaching techniques from experts in the field
- Discover tips for raising more money
- Keep your participants safe with risk reduction best practices
- Find out how to better market your programs to new participants and volunteers
- Learn how to better manage human resources and volunteer staffing
- Network with other adaptive sports professionals
A variety of conferences and training opportunities are offered by Disabled Sports USA and our chapter network each year. Questions? Contact Julianne Mills, Program Manager, email@example.com.
Disabled Sports USA seeks experts in adaptive sport and other related topics to develop and deliver training to the chapter network. Check out the Fact Sheet and reach out to get involved!
This program was funded in part by a grant from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. The opinions, findings and conclusions stated herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.