Please complete application as thoroughly as possible. We received several applications per cycle, and it is important to set yourself apart from other applicants. You may save and return to the application (see bottom of form).
We will use the information you submit to determine your eligibility for this award. You are responsible for providing complete and thorough answers to the questions below. If you have any questions regarding the information requested, please contact Kyleen Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-268-0237.
You must meet the following criteria for your application to be considered:
- 13-24 years old
- US legal permanent resident
- Medically classifiable to compete in the Paralympic Sport you are applying under (actual current classification is not required)
- Actively participating in a training program
- Competitively active
- Enrolled in school (e.g. college, high school, home schooled)
- Provide a reference letter from your current coach (must be dated from within the current year)
- Must not be considered part of TEAM USA (cannot be a member of the national team or have an athlete profile on the US Paralympic Athlete portal for the sport you applying under). This award is intended for grassroots athletes who have not yet competed at elite national or international level.
Please also note:
- Athletes are limited to E-Team membership for one winter and one summer sport.
- If you have been previously named to the E-Team for a sport in the current application season, you are considered a member until you no longer meet the criteria and do not need to apply again.