Inside this issue
- The First Steps to Adaptive Running
- Running Makes Warfighter Matthew White Feel Normal
- Get Into the Game with Power Soccer
- Adaptive Sports After the Boston Marathon Bombing
- E-Team Track & Field Athlete Erica Silvey Aims for Elite Status
- Check out dozens of adaptive sports events
Challenge Magazine is a publication of Disabled Sports USA, providing adaptive sports information to adults and children with disabilities, including those who are visually impaired, amputees, spinal cord injured (paraplegic and quadriplegic), and those who have multiple sclerosis, head injury, cerebral palsy, autism and other related intellectual disabilities. From those learning adaptive sports for the first time to disabled athletes on the US Paralympic team, Challenge Magazine encourages anyone with a disability to participate in sports! Advertisers! Three times a year, 27,000 copies of CHALLENGE Magazine are read by an estimated 60,000 readers including amputee athletes, wounded warriors, prosthetists, orthotists, therapists, trainers, instructors, coaches, fans, and families interested in disabled sports and adaptive recreation. Your ad will be viewed more than an estimated 165,000 times a year by those who are interested in how your products and services can help them achieve and maintain an active lifestyle. Learn more HERE.