Date(s) - 02/11/2018 - 02/17/2018
DREAM Adaptive Recreation, Inc.
Dream Adaptive Recreation is proud to offer an amazing adaptive backcountry experience with Great Northern Powder Guides. You will receive three days of guided backcountry skiing /snowboarding, two days at Whitefish Mountain Resort, an avalanche safety class, an off-piste coaching session, along with all the amenities and hosting that cater to white-room enthusiasts.
**This event is for independent intermediate to advanced skiers and riders with permanent physical disabilities. There is a minimum skill level requirement.**
Cost: $825 ($400 non-refundable deposit required by January 10, 2018).
Event Website: http://www.dreamadaptive.org/backcountry-powder-camp/
- 7 adaptive skiers and snowboarders ONLY!
- 6 nights of accessible lodging
- 5 nights of great dining provided by local Whitefish eateries and local gourmet food trucks
- 3 Cat-Skiing/Snowboarding days and 2 resort days at Whitefish Mountain
- Avalanche Safety Training Class and Off-Piste Coaching Session
- A low Skier/Rider to Powder Host Ratio
- Area ground transportation
Camp Dates and Schedule: February 11 – 17, 2018
- Sunday: Arrival Day
- Monday: Freeride Day, Avalanche Safety Training Class and Off-Piste Coaching Session at
- Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Tuesday: Cat – Skiing Day 1
- Wednesday: Cat – Skiing Day 2
- Thursday: Recovery and Relaxation Day or another on snow day at Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Friday: Cat – Skiing Day 3
- Saturday: Departure Day
For more information, contact
Chapter: DREAM Adaptive Recreation, Inc.
Contact: Lucas Grossi