Date(s) - 02/10/2019 - 02/16/2019
Whitefish Mountain Resort
Dream Adaptive Recreation and Great Northern Powder Guides and are proud to offer you an amazing adaptive back country experience. During camp, you will receive 3 days of guided back country skiing/snowboarding, 2 days at Whitefish Mountain Resort, an avalanche safety class, an off-piste coaching session, along with all the amenities and hosting that cater to white-room enthusiasts. On every run, we also offer a low skier/rider-to-powder host ratio to assist you in the deep stuff as needed. You will be miles deep into the Montana wilderness! It is a true back country experience!
This camp is for independent intermediate to advanced skiers and riders with permanent physical disabilities. Powder and advanced terrain experience is required! No back country experience necessary! There is a minimum skill and equipment requirement that needs to be meet before you can attend this event. This camp is for people who rip!
- 7 adaptive skiers and snowboarders ONLY!
- 6 nights of accessible lodging.
- 5 nights of fine dining provided local Whitefish eateries and local gourmet food trucks.
- 3 Cat-Skiing/Snowboarding days and 2 resort skiing days.
- Avalanche Safety Training Class and an Off-Piste Coaching Session.
- A low Skier/Rider to Powder Host Ratio.
- Area ground transportation
- Camp Dates and Schedule: February 10 – 16, 2019
- Sunday: Arrival Day 🙂 Meet and mingle at The Great Northern Bar!
- Monday: Freeride Day and Avalanche Safety Training Class and the Off-Piste Coaching Session at Whitefish Mountain Resort.
- Tuesday: Cat – Skiing Day 1!
- Wednesday: Cat – Skiing Day 2!
Thursday: Recovery and Relaxation Day or another on snow day at Whitefish Mountain Resort.
- Friday: Cat – Skiing Day 3!
- Saturday: Departure Day 🙁
- Camp Fee: $825 ($400 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your seat on the Cat. Full payment needs to be paid by January 27, 2019.)