Date(s) - 02/09/2020 - 02/15/2020
DREAM Adaptive Recreation
DREAM Adaptive Recreation and Great Northern Powder Guides
Join us for Pow Camp and you’ll receive three days of guided backcountry skiing/snowboarding, two days at Whitefish Mountain Resort (WMR), an avalanche safety class, along with all the amenities and hosting that cater to powder hounds like you! We offer a low adaptive skier/rider-to-powder host ratio to assist you in the deep stuff, as needed. GNPG has 20,000 acres of Northwest Montana cat skiing, and we want to give you access to shred!
This camp is for independent intermediate to advanced skiers and riders with permanent physical disabilities. No previous backcountry experience necessary, but skiing/riding powder and advanced terrain experience is required. There is a minimum skill and equipment requirement that must be met before you can attend this event. We’ll ask for your credentials and references during the application process.
• 7 adaptive skiers and snowboarders only; space is limited!
• 6 nights of accessible lodging in Whitefish
• 5 nights of amazing dining provided local Whitefish eateries and local gourmet food trucks
• 3 Cat-Skiing/Snowboarding days and 2 resort days
• Avalanche Safety Training Class
• A low Skier/Rider to Powder Host Ratio
• Local ground transportation
Camp Dates and Schedule: Feb. 9-15, 2020
Camp Fee: $925/person for a double-occupancy room; $1,175 for a private single room. $400 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your seat on the Cat. Full payment required by Jan. 9