Website Disabled Sports USA
If I can do this, I can do anything!
A nonprofit organization, providing national leadership in sports and recreation opportunities for individuals with disabilities, is seeking an experienced professional for a full time, salaried position in Rockville, MD. This position will support our national programs. For more information about Disabled Sports USA (DSUSA) visit: www.disabledsportsusa.org.
- Administer the DSUSA chapter grant application, awards and reporting processes
- Design forms and webpages used to collect applications and reports
- Oversee Salesforce grant management database
- Coordinate the grant review process
- Ensure grant compliance
- Maintain grant records
- Produce grant reports
- Assist with sponsor engagement activities
- Assist with related programs/events
- 3+ years relevant experience required
- Minimum education required: Undergraduate Degree in related field.
- Knowledge and experience in project management, excellent communication skills, outstanding customer service experience, efficient multi-tasking and good attention to detail. The ability to network and build partnerships, work independently and exercise good judgment. A proven track record of initiative and effective decision making is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint), Database Applications, and WordPress CMS
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Clean driving license
- Ability to travel within United States (approximately 2-4 times per year)
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Professional or volunteer experience in sport, education, and/or working with individuals with disabilities
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or similar) and Adobe (Acrobat, Photoshop)
- Clean driving license
Salary Range: $38,000 – $40,000 plus great benefits including 403b with employer match
Click here to apply. Please include your resume and cover letter.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. Qualified candidates selected to proceed in the process will be contacted directly by our staff to schedule an interview. No phone calls will be accepted. Disabled Sports USA prohibits discrimination in the recruitment and hiring of employees based on race, age, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religion or national and ethnic origin.