Nordic & Biathlon
- Four sessions are available on Wednesday, December 11. Participants must pre-register
- Adaptive equipment and instruction provided
- *Stand up skiers pay $10/day equipment rental
- Shuttle runs from Beaver Run Resort Lobby to the Breckenridge Nordic Center. Check event app and on-site posting for departure times
Curling and Sled Hockey
- AM/PM sessions available on Friday, December 13. Participants must pre-register
- Equipment and instruction provided. Dress warmly and wear appropriate close-toed footwear
- Shuttle runs from Beaver Run Resort Lobby to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena. Check event app and on-site posting for departure times
*Helmets must be worn by ALL attendees while on the slopes
The Code of Conduct is intended to help provide a positive experience for all and applies to the duration of Ski Spectacular presented by The Hartford.
Disabled Sports USA requires that participants conduct themselves in a safe and respectful manner to help maintain a fun and comfortable environment throughout the program. All event participants include athletes, staff, clinicians, instructors, coaches and volunteers must read and adhere to the Code of Conduct. For the full Code of Conduct, please click here.