December 3-7, 2018
This opportunity is available to adaptive winter sports equipment suppliers. The Hartford Ski Spectacular is a unique opportunity to reach a targeted audience that has needs in the disability and recreation sectors. Considered one of the nation’s largest winter sports events for individuals with disabilities, attendees include: beginner to advanced athletes with disabilities; instructors and clinicians participating in the event’s National Adaptive Academy, Learn to Ski & Snowboard Program and Race Camp; medical professionals; representatives from 50+ adaptive sports program and more.
Registered Winter adaptive sports equipment vendors will receive:
- (1) 6 ft. display table Tuesday 12/4/18 – Friday 12/7/2018. If your equipment requires additional space, please note you will be able asked to pay for the additional “table” space onsite. Event check in is 12/3.
- (1) event registration. Additional guests must pay event registration fee ($40 early bird rate until 10/5, $55 regular rate until 11/2).
- Access to discounted lift tickets ($73.15/day) and opening and closing banquet tickets ($59/plate).
- Company listed in event app.
- Opportunity to promote attendance at event and schedule demonstrations.
In order for The Hartford Ski Spectacular participants to tryout your company’s equipment at the event you must:
- Meet the following insurance requirements:
- Provide Disabled Sports USA with proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance with not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence limit including: Coverage for Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal and Advertising Injury, Products-Completed Operations and not less than $2,000,000 General Aggregate limit.
- Name Disabled Sports USA, Inc., 451 Hungerford Drive Suite 608, Rockville MD 20850 as an additional insured certificate holder for the duration of the event (12/3/2018-12/7/2018) and provide a certificate of insurance as evidence of the required coverage by November 2, 2018.
- Vendors failing to provide the required proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance by the November 2, 2018 deadline will not be able to demonstrate their equipment during the 2018 The Hartford Ski Spectacular.
- Ensure all participants testing equipment are registered with the event.
- Agree to not schedule demos in the specific program areas of the event, including the Learn to Ski & Snowboard program, unless approved by Disabled Sports USA.
Limited spaces available. To find out about pricing and/or to express your interest, please contact Huayra Gomez-Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Code of Conduct is intended to help provide a positive experience for all and applies to the duration of The Hartford Ski Spectacular.
Disabled Sports USA requires that participants conduct themselves in a safe and respectful manner to help maintain a fun and comfortable environment throughout the program. All event participants including athletes, staff, clinicians, instructors, coaches and volunteers must read and adhere to the Code of Conduct. For the full Code of Conduct, please click here.